Join the Rising Philanthropists today!
Have your voice heard. Increase your philanthropic reach.Sign Up
The BSA Foundation is proud to announce the Rising Philanthropists group. Geared specifically towards professionals interested in furthering their philanthropic reach within the design and community realm, Rising Philanthropists will have the unique ability to be directly involved in the future of the city of Boston.
Foundation programs and initiatives address complex urban issues and bring awareness of the power of design to individuals, communities, and policy makers.
Rising Philanthropists enjoy special benefits including:
- Invitations to exclusive events within the BSA Foundation’s Legacy Circle membership.
- Special Rising Philanthropists cocktail events.
- Informal gatherings to learn more about the impact their support is having within the community.
- Advance notice for volunteer opportunities.
- Advance registration and discounts to special events.
To pay by check, please make checks payable to the BSA Foundation and mail your payment to:
290 Congress Street., Suite 200
Boston, MA 02210
To pay by phone, please contact Michela Davola at 617-391-4002.
Requirements for being part of the Rising Philanthropists:
- Agree with the mission and vision of the BSA Foundation.
- Must be under the age of 40.
- Actively engage with the community to represent the organization.
- Spread the word about Rising Philanthropists.
- Share your skills to the benefit of the organization.
- Attend and volunteer in BSA Foundation programs and activities to the best of your ability.
For more information or questions, contact Michela Davola, Development manager at [email protected]