For those who want to connect with a highly targeted audience, consider sponsoring a professional workshop, committee meeting, or event at BSA Space on Boston’s waterfront. BSA Space is Boston’s leading center for architecture and design. Exhibitions, lectures, workshops, youth and family programming connect you with the people who love art, architecture, and the built environment, as well as those who design it.
For more details, please email: [email protected]
Reach a highly targeted audience of 15,000+
The Boston Society of Architects/AIA (BSA/AIA) is the 2nd largest chapter of the American Institute of Architects, with almost 4,500 members—architects, engineers, contractors, developers, consultants, manufacturers, and more.
If you want to reach decision makers and develop strong connections with Boston’s building industry while having a positive impact on the built environment, please get in touch!
- 70,000+ unique visitors monthly on architects.org
- 150 average virtual program attendance
Social media channels
- 8,800+ Facebook followers
- 12,000+ Twitter followers
- 8,700+ LinkedIn group members
- 4,000+ followers on Instagram
BSA Space visitors
- 23,000+ a year (this number is based on pre-COVID data)
Menu of Options
BSA/AIA members get a preferential rate on these opportunities.
- Online Calendar listings
BSA Allied members and BSA Institutional Members get free listings as part of their membership. Contact [email protected] for more details on this service or how to become a allied member
- Online job postings—starting at $398 for non-BSA members
BSA Jobs is the best place to find qualified candidates for architecture, design, engineering, construction, and renewable-energy jobs.
- KidsBuild! sponsorship packages—starting at $500
Hosted every April, this is the flagship event in the Family Design Days series.
- Architecture/Design College Fair sponsorship packages—starting at $1,500
High school and college students interested in an architecture/design career are united with colleges and universities from across the country at this annual BSA/AIA event
- Exhibition sponsorship packages—starting at $500
Due to COVID-19, all exhibitions are currently on pause. If interested, please inquire for more information.
- BSA Awards Gala sponsorship packages—starting at $1,000
The industry's most prestigious annual awards celebration honoring great design and the people who create it.
- Gold Sponsor—$3,500
- Silver Sponsor—$1,500
- Bronze Sponsor—$1,000
- BSA Knowledge Communities sponsorship packages—starting at $3,500
BSA/AIA members run more than 40 knowledge communities that meet monthly to network and explore industry topics and design trends.
- Corporate Supporters—starting at $5,000