The Boston Society of Architects/AIA (BSA/AIA) is the 2nd largest chapter of the American Institute of Architects, with almost 4,500 members—architects, engineers, contractors, developers, consultants, manufacturers, and more.
If you want to reach decision makers and develop strong connections with Boston’s building industry while having a positive impact on the built environment, please get in touch!
- 70,000+ unique visitors monthly on architects.org
- 150 average virtual program attendance
Currents professional e-newsletter
- 8,500+ contacts
- A bi-weekly e-newsletter for industry
professionals. Open rate: up to 30%
Social media channels
- 8,800+ Facebook followers
- 12,000+ Twitter followers
- 8,700+ LinkedIn group members
- 4,000+ followers on Instagram
BSA Space visitors
- 23,000+ a year (this number is based on pre-COVID data)
BSA/AIA members get a preferential rate on these opportunities.
- Online Calendar listings
BSA Allied members and BSA Institutional Members get free listings as part of their membership. Contact [email protected]ects.org for more details on this service or how to become a allied member.
- Homeowners Project Handbook ads and online listings—starting at $250
A free online resource helping homeowners and small-business owners select the right architect for renovations, additions, or new construction projects of any scale.
Note: The 2021 issue is back with greater opportunities than ever before! The deadline to purchase a listing or an advertisement is January 31, 2021.
- Online job postings—starting at $398 for non-BSA members
BSA Jobs is the best place to find qualified candidates for architecture, design, engineering, construction, and renewable-energy jobs.
- KidsBuild! sponsorship packages—starting at $500
Hosted every April, this is the flagship event in the Family Design Days series.
- Currents e-newsletter ads—starting at $1,000
A bi-weekly newsletter sent to 8,500+ AEC industry professionals.
- Architecture/Design College Fair sponsorship packages—starting at $1,500
High school and college students interested in an architecture/design career are united with colleges and universities from across the country at this annual BSA/AIA event.
- Exhibition sponsorship packages—starting at $500
Due to COVID-19, all exhibitions are currently on pause. If interested, please inquire for more information.
- Architects.org ads—starting at $1,495
Monthly display ads on the homepage and jobs and news pages.
- BSA Awards Gala sponsorship packages—starting at $1,000
The industry's most prestigious annual awards celebration honoring great design and the people who create it.
- Gold Sponsor—$3,500
- Silver Sponsor—$1,500
- Bronze Sponsor—$1,000
- BSA Knowledge Communities sponsorship packages—starting at $3,500
BSA/AIA members run more than 40 knowledge communities that meet monthly to network and explore industry topics and design trends.
- Corporate Supporters—starting at $5,000
To view the BSA's most up-to-date partnership packet with more information on all opportunities, please click below.