Reach a highly targeted audience of 15,000+
The Boston Society of Architects/AIA (BSA/AIA) is the 2nd largest chapter of the American Institute of Architects, with almost 4,500 members—architects, engineers, contractors, developers, consultants, manufacturers, and more.
If you want to reach decision makers and develop strong connections with Boston’s building industry while having a positive impact on the built environment, please get in touch!
Website traffic on architects.org
- 70,000+ unique visitors monthly
- 90,000+ page views monthly
Currents professional e-newsletter
- 10,000+ contacts
- A weekly e-newsletter for industry
professionals. Open rate: up to 30%
Social media channels
- 6,700+ Facebook likes
- 11,000+ followers on Twitter
- 7,000+ LinkedIn group members
- 1,500+ followers on Instagram
BSA Space visitors
- 23,000+ a year
AB2020 Insight annual print issue
Menu of options
BSA/AIA members get a preferential rate on these opportunities.
- Online Calendar listings—starting at $110
Download the order form, fill it out, and follow the instructions within the form.
NEW: BSA Allied members get free listings as part of their membership. Email [email protected] or call 617-391-4010 for more details on this service or how to become a allied member.
- Homeowners Project Handbook ads and online listings—starting at $240
A free online resource helping homeowners and small-business owners select the right architect for renovations, additions, or new construction projects of any scale.
- Online job postings—starting at $300
BSA Jobs is the best place to find qualified candidates for architecture, design, engineering, construction, and renewable-energy jobs.
- Family Design Days sponsorship packages—starting at $500
Families explore architecture and design through exhibition tours, walking tours, or slide shows, and then enjoy a hands-on design activity.
- Kidsbuild! sponsorship packages—starting at $500
The flagship event in the Family Design Days series.
- Architecture Trivia—starting at $500
Trivia questions are based on architecture and design elements. All skill levels are welcome.
- Currents e-newsletter ads
A weekly e-newsletter for industry professionals sent out every Thursday.
- Architecture/Design College Fair sponsorship packages—starting at $1,500
High school and college students interested in an architecture/design career are united with colleges and universities from across the country at this annual BSA/AIA event.
- Architecture Auction sponsorship packages—starting at $1,500
Art and architecture lovers convene for an evening of networking, fun, and, fundraising.
- Exhibition sponsorship packages—starting at $1,500
- Lead sponsor—$10,000
- Contributing Sponsor—$5,000
- AB2020 Insight Annual issue (print ads)—starting at $2,700
AB2020 InSight will explore emerging trends in design, tap experts for their views and predictions, and forecast the 2020 architecture landscape. Delivered in November 2019, it will be mailed directly to BSA/AIA members, displayed at BSA Space, and distributed at ABX 2019 (November 2019), JLC Live New England (March 2020), AIA National Convention (June 2020), Construct (October 2020), and Greenbuild (November 2020).
- Architects.org ads—starting at $2,000
Monthly display ads on the homepage and jobs and news pages.
- BSA Awards Gala sponsorship packages—starting at $1,500
The industry's most prestigious annual awards celebration (ceremony and cocktail party) honoring great design and the people who create it.
- Gold Sponsor—$7,500
- Silver Sponsor—$5,000
- Bronze Sponsor—$3,500