Commonwealth of Massachusetts COVID-19 Essential Services
How to apply for Paycheck Protection Program loans starting April 3rd
Apply Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans immediately—there is no need to demonstrate economic injury in order to qualify for these loans.Learn More
In the RESOURCE DOCUMENTS section below are copies of the signed order along with two guidance documents.
The Essential Public Works Services are outlined on page 6 of the COVID-19 Essential Services List.
- Essential Public Works services include “Workers such as plumbers, electricians, exterminators, inspectors and other service providers who provide services that are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences, construction sites and projects, and needed facilities.”
- COVID-19 Resources and Guidance for Businesses (April 2)
- Governor Updates Essential Service List and Make Changes to Construction Site (April 1)
- Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency | COVID-19 Response Command Center
- Governor Baker's March 23, 2020 Emergency Order, updated March 31, 2020
- Baker, Cities at Odds Over Construction Continuation (March 27, 2020)
- Signed Essentials Services and Revised Gathering Order
- DPH Assemblage Guidance
- COVID-19 Essential Services List