About Boston Society for Architecture (BSA)
About the BSA:
The Boston Society for Architecture (BSA) is dedicated to supporting and promoting the profession of architecture and the transformative power of design to improve the built environment and people’s quality of life. The BSA impacts thousands of people, and works to build a better Boston by engaging communities, inspiring vision and provoking positive change.
All staff members share the following core responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding service and ensure a welcoming culture for members, allies and guests.
- Answer basic questions about benefits, services and programs. Provide member care and customer service responses to frequently asked questions.
- Advocate for and communicate the importance of “design matters.”
- Stay current on developments in architecture and your areas of responsibility.
- Maintain a flexible and collaborative attitude, working with other staff on projects, events, duties and assignments as required
The position is a full-time, salaried position with excellent health-care, time-off, retirement and additional benefits. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.