Hacin + Associates has an immediate opening for a talented ARCHITECT with 6-10 years of experience to join our 30-person multi-disciplinary architecture and design studio in Boston’s South End. H+A’s team of design professionals has built a broad portfolio of award-winning projects, including architecture and interior design; adaptive reuse and historic preservation; planning and urban design; graphic design and branding. Our collaborative studio environment and cross-disciplinary work fosters a unique design culture. Preferred candidates will possess the following:
- Multi-family residential project experience, high-rise building experience a plus.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced REVIT skills.
- Commitment to design excellence from concept through construction detailing.
- Ability to develop and coordinate all types of project drawings and Construction Documents.
- Experience with projects through the Construction Administration phase.
- Stellar communication and organizational skills, with the ability to coordinate with consultant teams.
- Professional licensure or pending licensure preferred, LEED AP is a plus.
We offer competitive salaries with comprehensive benefits including health and dental insurance, 401K, and compensation for professional development activities. H+A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more on H+A, see www.hacin.com