We work with an international and diverse clientele, guiding our clients through the entire project—from finding a site to specifying items from finishing to furniture – culminating in a stunning prefabricated home, delivered and assembled on-site.
This is where you come in.
If you are motivated by our mission to deliver high-quality residential architecture to a wide variety of regions, then read on.
- Strong design vocabulary
- Ability to work independently for timely achievement of all project responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task and maintain focus on many different projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp 3D modeling, SketchUp Layout, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite—particularly with Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat and Illustrator
- 5 years’ experience in a designer role in residential architecture
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Highly self-motivated
- Fun, sharp, enthusiastic
- Committed to quality
- Someone who has a pride of authorship
- Identifying problems and working with others to find creative solutions
- Working independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Multi-tasking and maintaining focus on a several projects
- Participate in the Schematic Design phase of projects, working in SketchUp, AutoCAD and Revit.
- Participate in shepherding projects through Permitting, Manufacturing and Construction Documentation.
- Create presentation-ready graphics from 3D SketchUp models using SketchUp Layout.
- Create presentations and presentation imagery in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Maintain ongoing positive and productive relationships with staff and consultants.
A typical day with us:
- Conducting site research and analysis for a wide variety of projects and sites
- Preparing 3D digital models for project sites and participating in design charrettes
- Creating images and diagrams for marketing and social-media purposes
- Creating schematic and pricing packets, in PDF format, in collaboration with senior designers
- Creating client-ready online presentations in SketchUp
- Designing, modifying, and producing images for cabinetry designs
- Participating in a collaborative studio culture in an easily commutable office in an up-and-coming South Boston neighborhood
- Generous Profit-Sharing Program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with us
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical and vision plans
- Salary that is commensurate with your experience
- Easily commutable office in an urban neighborhood