We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Healthcare Studio. In this position you will manage a variety of healthcare project types and sizes. From kick-off to post occupancy, you will lead / manage all phases of project delivery and must have a working knowledge of this process. You will help Lavallee Brensinger Architects maintain their exceptional client service by serving as the main point of contact for the client, and by delivering a successful project that is on time and within budget. You will have the opportunity to join a team that is providing state-of-the-art solutions for our Healthcare clients.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Possess a sincere passion for Healthcare design.
- Are seeking an opportunity for professional development and career advancement.
- Have obtained an Architecture Degree (Bachelor’s) from an accredited professional degree program.
- Are licensed architects.
- Possess 5-10 years of progressively more responsible experience in a professional Architectural practice or similar role.
- Understand and have previous experience managing healthcare architectural projects of varying scale and complexity.
Our project managers are expected to successfully manage existing client relationships while also building new ones. You must be able to simultaneously manage one or more client projects, and provide client and team leadership by communicating objectives, contract scope, terms, and schedule. Most importantly, you will be expected to lead by example; modeling behaviors consistent with our firm’s values and mentoring / coaching team members to further their career development.