Senior Associate/Senior Project Manager
The Senior Associate/Senior Project Manager position is a strategic hire for the Isgenuity team to build our core markets around a talented, client focused Architect. The candidate will be responsible for direct client and project management as well as strategizing and developing current client and new client work. Candidates must have a combination of strong management skills and an entrepreneurial people focused mindset. Additionally, the candidate must demonstrate a drive for innovation, creativity, and be inspired by advancing design focused paradigms.
Professional Responsibilities and Attributes
- An accomplished project manager who can work collaboratively with the AEC team to elevate the design and construction processes.
- Be able to manage deadlines in a proactive, organized, and detail-focused manner, while also effectively managing the entire design team on multiple projects.
- Mature and developed communication and interpersonal skills with experience building direct client- and industry-wide professional relationships.
- Exceptional understanding of detailing and design documentation and be able to mentor and train junior staff with the desire to educate and advance professional practice standards.
- Actively manages project staffing budgets and reports on project financial performance, works to optimize teams and processes to achieve project goals.
- Takes great personal pride in being responsible for and fulfilling both client and project obligations with the knowledge that broader firm success is defined by each individual’s effort in a collaborative team environment.
- 7+ years of experience working as an architect, with team project management and direct client responsibilities.
- A professional degree in Architecture (Masters or Bachelor of Architecture)
- A passion for architecture and design also encompassing the professional and technical practice of architecture and the development of next generation management and production processes.