Gienapp Architects is looking for an Architectural Designer Drafter to join our team in Danvers, MA. This position will assist in all phases of architectural work, including planning, designing and construction administration. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and renovations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match client's needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Produce detailed construction documents and make any necessary corrections.
- Develop 3D models and renderings of projects.
- Develop ideas, keeping in mind client's needs and building's usage.
- Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on project.
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- 3-6 years experience including architectural drawing/modeling.
- Excellent drawing skills and proficiency in design software (Revit, AutoCAD).
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail.
- Knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.
- Communication and project management skills.