R E Dinneen Architects & Planners, Inc., (REDAP) a widely recognized architectural and interior design firm, has an immediate opening for a talented, self-motivated, and versatile Job Captain/ Architectural Designer. Founded in 1982, we are a mid-sized firm located in Boston’s North End, focused on the Life Science and Technology market. We are a dynamic, fast-paced firm serving a market at the forefront of breakthrough discoveries. REDAP is proud to be a partner in our clients’ success.
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree;
- 10 years of experience, life sciences knowledge preferred;
- Working toward architectural licensure;
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Experience with design presentation programs such as Sketch-up,Enscape & Photoshop;
- Managing development of Construction Documents;
- Understanding of Construction Detailing and Building Codes;
- Self-motivated – ability to work independently, as well as collaborate as a team member;
- Detail oriented – ability to correct own work and review others’ drawings.
We offer a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience. The firm prides itself on respecting a work/life balance, and fostering a positive and inclusive team environment.