We take pride in acquiring and retaining the best talent when it comes to our team. Currently, we are seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented, highly efficient individual with a minimum of 7 years’ experience to fill our Project Manager role.
- Manage a portfolio of projects ranging from initial conception through completion.
- Develop and maintain positive client relations while representing the firm in a professional manner.
- Act as point of contact for assigned projects for clients, city, contractor, and consultants.
- Lead project team and manage project schedule from schematic design through the construction phase.
- Prepare presentation drawings and attend public meetings for city & neighborhood approval process.
- Prepare design and construction drawings, coordinate with consultant drawings and manage drafters day to day tasks.
- Complete site visits, field reports and project meetings with contractor and client during Construction Administration phase.
- A professional Architectural degree is required
- 7+ years of post-graduate experience required; experience in multi-family projects preferred.
- Strong technical understanding of building systems, including wood-frame construction and detailing.
- Proficient in current version of Revit and familiarity with AutoCAD.
- Solid understanding of local building and zoning codes.
- Demonstrated organization skills and responsiveness to the task at hand.
- Positive attitude and an exceptional work ethic.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects in different phases simultaneously.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.