We are a growing, experienced, category-defying firm that is breaking through boundaries between industries. We are redefining how to build a home – designing at the intersection of design, construction, product procurement, project fulfillment, marketing, and sales. This is where you come in.
If you are motivated by our mission to deliver high-quality residential architecture to a wide variety of regions, then read on.
- Expertise in Kitchen and Bath design (minimum 8 years)
- Certification in Kitchen and Bath Design is preferred, but not required
- Experience with the following:
- coordinating the fabrication of custom millwork
- creating and reviewing shop drawings
- creating and reviewing cabinetry orders
- fitting appliances into cabinetry
- Ability to work with multiple product lines
- Proficiency in SketchUp, AutoCAD, Word, Adobe Acrobat, and Excel
- Experience with Revit is a plus, but not required
- Detail-oriented, organized, with strong technical skills
- Highly self-motivated, and a creative thinker
- Fun, sharp, enthusiastic, with strong communication skills
- Committed to quality
- Someone who has a pride of authorship
- Identifying problems and working with others to find creative solutions
- Working independently, collaboratively, and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Multi-tasking and maintaining focus on a portfolio of projects
- Learning and identifying new and innovative products that can be integrated into interior design
Join our growing Interiors Team to develop a complete set of systematized services for our design savvy clients.
analyze and advise on detailed casework specifications, industry/local
standards, materials, and processes, to establish a highly curated
series of selections for our discerning clientele.
- Work with our Interiors Team to provide custom built-in casework for all single-family residential living spaces.
- Challenge the status quo and act as a change agent for continuous improvement.
- Coordinate and maintain lasting relationships with clients, manufacturers, consultants, builders, and vendors.
A typical day with us:
with project team to develop appropriate solutions for each individual
client, while keeping track of the budget, schedule, and coordinating
vendors and installers.
- Prepare, and review cabinetry layouts,
using 3D SketchUp models, and AutoCAD/Revit generated interior
elevations and reflected ceiling plans.
- Create and review casework orders.
- Inventory and coordinate sample materials.
- Maintain project management software with standard specifications.
- Participate in a collaborative studio culture.
- Work from home during state recommended social distancing period
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical and vision plans
- Salary that is commensurate with your experience
- Easily commutable office in an urban neighborhood