Caveney Architectural Collaborative is currently seeking a well-rounded, driven, competent architect/designer with strong project management and administrative supervision skills to join our growing studio. Experience leading others and running multiple, simultaneous projects successfully is essential for this position. The successful candidate will have responsibility for overseeing and contributing to project design and planning, tracking budgets, manpower utilization, staffing, and scheduling. Required experience and skills include: a track record of successful project management, experience managing and working on a project based in Revit.
Thorough knowledge of building technology, solid design ability, and excellent communication skills are important. Significant experience in the generation of design and graphics, project coordination, technical production, and assisting with planning research is critical. Other responsibilities will likely include consultant coordination and management of the day-to-day production tasks of internal team members.
- Extensive experience with Revit
- Minimum of 5-9 years of management experience working on all phases of projects
- Strong communication skills
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, and rendering programs
- BArch or MArch degree
- Architectural registration is prefered. Path to licensure required at minimum
- Competitive salaries
- Health insurance
- Paid time off / Holidays
- Ability for hybrid remote work
- Continuing education / ARE reimbursement
- Garage parking passes