Opportunities for growth abound in this entrepreneurial studio. Check us out to see if we'd be the right fit for you and the critical next steps in your career!
Handel Architects is an award-winning architecture firm with offices in New York City, Boston, San Francisco, and Hong Kong. Our work includes architecture, urban design, and interior design and aims to leverage individual opportunities to create something greater: positive urban and social change. We are a fast-paced and results-driven firm and are always looking for people that share our passion.
Our Boston studio is currently seeking a creative and multifaceted Project Architect with 7-10 years of professional experience and strong to expert Revit skills. You will work closely with our firm’s Principals on one or more projects, leading design teams from feasibility and concept design through documentation and construction administration. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our clients throughout all phases of design. You will also be expected to manage document sets, lead and coordinate consultant teams as well as direct and mentor junior staff.
Our practice encourages open design dialogue and participation among all our team members to create a fluid and collaborative environment.
Please submit your resume and samples of work in PDF format. At https://handelarchitects.com/c...
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 7-10 years’ professional experience with all phases of architectural as well as interior projects, preferably in multi-family residential, commercial, and/or life-sciences
- Revit proficiency & experience managing model and coordination with multiple consultants
- Experience with AutoCAD, Bluebeam Revu, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and MS Office preferred
- 3-D modeling and rendering experience preferred (Rhino, Grasshopper, Enscape)
- MA license highly preferred
- LEED experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple, tight deadlines and work on various projects concurrently
- Highly organized and detail-oriented team-player
- Excellent graphic presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills, an ability to carry out design concept to realization
We want your energy, pro activeness, and collaborative mindset to support our growing firm!
Our office provides full benefits, including: health benefits, competitive PTO, parental leave, 401(K), reimbursement and mentoring for ARE exams, and Whiteboard Groups. What are Whiteboard Groups? Check them out here! https://handelarchitects.com/f...
No phone calls please.