Ci Design, Inc. is a dynamic, highly collaborative architectural firm providing architecture, planning, and interior design services to clients domestically and internationally. We are growing rapidly and looking for team members to lead and contribute to groundbreaking Science and Technology architectural projects.
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Architectural Lab Planner to work full-time in our Boston office.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- 8-10 years of POST-graduate lab planning experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Experienced in laboratory (including biology lab, chemistry lab, tissue culture, vivarium, and clean room) programming, planning, equipment surveying, and design for biotechnology, biomedical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, or other research and development facilities
- Understanding of laboratory facility design principles, casework, equipment, mechanical, and electrical systems
- Able to develop laboratory plans at all levels of detail needed throughout the design process for renovations and new construction
- Strong design and graphic presentation skills; able to present to and interface with clients and consultants
- Able to self-direct and work well under deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Advanced knowledge of the architectural planning and design process (including construction documents and construction administration), code requirements, and regulatory processes
- Architectural License is strongly preferred
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus)
Ci offers a competitive benefits package and excellent opportunity for advancement. EOE.