Ci Design, Inc. is a dynamic, highly collaborative architectural firm providing architecture, planning, and interior design services to clients domestically and internationally. We are growing rapidly and looking for team members to lead and contribute to groundbreaking architectural projects in the fields of science and technology, commercial, retail, mixed-use, hospitality, and multi-family residential.
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Revit Power User to work full-time in our Boston office. This position will work closely with Ci’s Project Architects/Managers.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- 5-7 years of POST-graduate architectural experience
- Comfortable taking on a leadership role in project design and producing construction documents for various projects
- Strong design and graphic presentation skills; ability to present to and interface with clients and consultants
- Proficient in architectural design, material & systems detailing and envelope systems design
- Experience with construction administration, codes, and regulatory processes
- Experience with technically complex projects is strongly preferred. Ability to review, understand, and coordinate other trades’ work with architecture is required. High attention to detail, responsiveness, proactiveness, and ability to work well with multi-discipline teams of all levels is critical.
- Architectural License is strongly preferred
- Proficiency using Revit in an architectural production environment is required. Must have strong self-directed Revit problem-solving skills and skill in both accurate modelling and utilizing best practices. Understanding and use of Revit techniques for proper graphics and architectural conventions is expected.
- Able to self-plan and execute work under tight deadlines on multiple projects.
Ci offers a competitive benefits package and excellent opportunity for advancement. We are located in the vibrant Fort Point Innovation District of Boston. EOE.