Ci Design, Inc. is a dynamic, highly collaborative architectural firm providing architecture, planning, and interior design services to clients domestically and internationally. We are growing rapidly and looking for team members to lead and contribute to groundbreaking architectural projects in the fields of science and technology, commercial, retail, mixed-use, hospitality, and multi-family residential.
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Interior Architect or Designer to work full-time in our Boston office.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• 5-10 years of post-graduate experience (lab design and corporate interiors strongly preferred)
• Take on a leadership role in project design and follow projects from concept through completion
• Guide furniture, fixture, and equipment (FF&E) specification and procurement
• Strong design and graphic presentation skills; ability to present to and interface with clients and consultants
• Proficient in architectural material & systems detailing and able to prepare construction documents
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Able to self-direct and work well under deadlines while managing multiple projects and project teams
Ci offers a competitive benefits package and excellent opportunity for advancement. We are located in the vibrant Fort Point Innovation District of Boston. EOE.