We work with an international and diverse clientele, guiding our clients through the entire project—from finding a site to specifying items from finishing to furniture – culminating in a stunning prefabricated home, delivered and assembled on-site.
This is where you come in.
If you are motivated by our mission to deliver high-quality, life altering residential architecture to a wide variety of regions, then read on.
- A professional degree in Architecture
- 8-10 years of Architectural experience
- Strong design vocabulary and the ability to communicate well in both spoken and written form
- Ability to work independently for timely achievement of all project responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task and maintain focus on many different projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp 3D modeling, SketchUp Layout, Revit, and Adobe Creative Suite—particularly with Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat and Illustrator.
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Highly self-motivated
- Fun, sharp, enthusiastic
- Committed to quality
- Someone who has a pride of authorship
- Identifying problems and working with others to find creative solutions
- Working independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Multi-tasking and maintaining focus on a several projects
- Participate in the entire process from Schematic Design Preparation through Product Procurement and Installation
- Ensure that the clients’ and the projects’ needs are being tracked, communicated, and addressed
- Contribute heavily during the Preparation and Schematic Design phase of projects, working predominantly in SketchUp
- Identify, diagram and track site considerations and client preferences, as well as their implications on the project
- Help guide our clients through the visualization, and specification selection process of their home
- Maintain ongoing positive and productive relationships with staff, consultants, and clients
A typical day with us:
- Participating in client meetings and communication
- Conducting site research and analysis for a wide variety of projects and sites
- Preparing 3D digital models for project sites and participating in design charrettes.
- Creating images and diagrams for marketing and social-media purposes
- Create presentation-ready graphics from 3D SketchUp models using SketchUp Layout
- Creating client-ready online presentations in SketchUp
- Designing, modifying, and producing images for cabinetry designs
- Participating in a collaborative studio culture in an easily commutable office in an up-and-coming South Boston neighborhood.
- Generous Profit-Sharing Program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with us
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical and vision plans
- Salary that is commensurate with your experience
- Easily commutable office in an urban neighborhood (work from home opportunity during the pandemic)