Are you looking to join a collaborative studio where you are encouraged and challenged each day to creatively problem solve through design? GUND Partnership is seeking a Project Designer/Architect with well-rounded experience and an aptitude for detail and design to join our studio. You will apply your skills to all phases of a project from preliminary sketch to technical documentation and use your communication skills to present your ideas to colleagues and clients. If you are a highly motivated individual that wants an opportunity to express your design acumen then we want to hear from you.
- Contribute to a collaborative design process with effective team communication skills
- Solid presentation and inspiring 3D rendering skills
- Rigorous attention to detail, creative design exploration and interest in challenging problem solving
Named an AIA New England Emerging Professional Friendly Firm, GUND Partnership offers a supportive environment that is committed to fostering well-rounded architects. We offer exceptional benefits, including summer hours, paid parental leave, in-house continuing education opportunities, Friday afternoon social gatherings, support for ARE candidates, and offer leadership opportunities with room to grow.
- Minimum 1-4 years’ work experience
- Professional architectural degree
- Pursuing license
- LEED credential or a commitment to sustainability
- Revit skills a plus
GUND Partnership is an equal opportunity employer. The firm does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age or handicap.