8TFive Studio, founded in 2013, is an expanding boutique architecture and interior design firm comprised of about 1-5 talented and personable designers who focus primarily on residential, non-profit, and small-scale commercial projects such as restaurants, dormitories, offices, and retail space.
Fun Fact: Our studio has been collaboratively working together remotely and thru co-working spaces from its inception. We believe in maximum flexibility with work / life balance AND … if there is one thing we have learned; it is that there is a time and place for decaf; never, and in the bin. Boom! Roasted.
The team is looking for an entrepreneurial leader with approximately 6-12 years of architectural design experience who is eager for creative freedom and opportunity to come join our innovative studio. The position serves to help play an influential part in the direction and management of our small company. This role has responsibilities for interacting with clients, coordinating with consultants / contractors, as well as driving in new prospective projects you will lead through design and project documentation.
- Understand client design intent and goals for successful implementation
- Handle technical design and Revit production of construction drawings
- Check for overall code compliance and complete design deliverables
- Assist with networking opportunities
- Coordinate on project status updates
- Provide guidance on best practices
- Attend project meetings as necessary
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Architecture
- Professional Licensure required
- High Proficiency in Revit
- 6 – 12 Years Architectural Experience
- Advanced Technology Usage
- Experience in Residential Design
Desirable Qualities and Intangibles
- Ability to self-motivate, organize, and be an influential team leader
- Interest in the many business aspects of running an architectural design firm
- Entrepreneurial abilities and the sense of accountability without constant oversight
Located in Southern Massachusetts, 8TFive Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering an ideal setting for anyone interested in breaking from a rigid daily corporate routine with little creative control and opportunities. We are an established, energetic, and expanding studio looking for a prospective Senior Architect to help grow our design services and contribute to our company’s dynamic regional community involvement.
The firm offers a compensation package of a competitive salary, medical benefits, generous paid time off, 401(k), professional development, reimbursements, donation matching, supportive environment, and more.
Interested Candidates: Please visit https://www.indeedjobs.com/8tfive-studio/jobs/7404aef0404d134aa455