- Architecture Degree with focus on Interior Design preferred;
- 5-10 years of experience working for a design firm;
- Solid knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit;
- Exceptional graphic rendering skills, preferably with Sketch-up and Adobe Suite;
- Demonstrated high-quality design skills;
- Ability to interpret a client’s program and develop space plans;
- Selection and specification of interior finishes and furniture;
- Experience interfacing with clients, consultants and contractors;
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently when required;
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Interfacing with a Firm Principal;
- Developing space plans & interior design concepts;
- Preparing renderings and presentation materials;
- Selecting materials, finishes and furniture;
- Contributing to the preparation of construction documents and project deliverables.
We offer a competitive benefits package and a salary that’s commensurate with experience. The firm prides itself on respecting a work/life balance, and fostering a positive and inclusive team environment.