PCA, a creative and innovative architecture and planning firm of ~70 people, is looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator with 2-4+ years of professional experience.
We are looking for a marketing communications coordinator who is ready to help PCA continue to grow and evolve. The ideal candidate will have strong graphic design and communications capabilities, be smart, highly organized, adaptable and show a willingness to help tackle a range of projects from managing marketing systems to meeting submittal deadlines.
This position will provide support and work directly for the Director of Marketing + Communications but will also work closely with the Marketing Principal and the firm’s senior management.
Primary responsibilities include the following tasks working within our new brand standards:
- Update PCA’s website via WordPress
- Execute social media posts to LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
- Develop content for publicity and communication campaigns
- Produce proposal, qualifications and presentations in the pursuit of new work (special note: this is not a proposal focused position)
- Maintain marketing support systems such as mailing lists, templates, project sheets and resumes
- Layout award submittals with graphics and messaging
- Support business development activities and events
- Manage awards, conference and event schedules
Candidate must be able to take direction and take the initiative to work independently under tight deadlines with attention to detail. Excellent interpersonal, organizational, graphic design, writing, editing and computer skills are valued. High level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop), Microsoft Office and the experience and desire to grow within the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry is preferred. Bachelor’s in Marketing, graphic design, English, communications or equivalent is required.
Salary commensurate with experience. PCA, an employee-owned firm, offers a competitive benefits package and excellent opportunity for advancement. We are located in Inman Square, Cambridge along a bus route with a 10-minute walk to the T, and offer bike storage, shower, and parking. EOE.