- Bachelors of Architecture degree, minimum;
- 15+ years’ experience, minimum;
- Experience in Life Science, Manufacturing, and Process Industries preferred;
- Architectural Registration a plus;
- Experience managing medium-sized teams;
- Revit and AutoCAD skills and experience;
- Knowledge and understanding of Building, Accessibility and Energy Codes;
- Expertise in detailing of exterior and interior building components.
- Programming, space planning, and the development of design concepts;
- Maintaining client and consultant communication;
- Managing the preparation of construction documents and project deliverables;
- Reviewing the work of junior staff and maintaining quality control;
- Construction administration services.
Position Responsibilities Include:
We offer a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience. The firm prides itself on respecting a work/life balance, and fostering a positive and inclusive team environment.