We are seeking a Project Manager to lead construction documentation and construction administration for our exciting dining and eatertainment concepts.
The most important traits of a candidate would be flexibility, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude. We are looking for a strong technical background focused on interior architecture projects. Candidate must have experience in construction documents and especially millwork detailing. Our projects move quickly, so the candidate must be able to juggle multiple tasks at once possess strong relational, organizational, and management skills.
- Experience in project design detailing and documentation, especially for interiors and millwork
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage the production of clear and concise construction documents within a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solving approach
- Strong team player with a positive attitude building relationships within the office, engineers, and contractors
- Strong time management focus with the capacity to be proactive and flexible to change course if circumstances require it
- Capable of representing the office on construction site visits and meetings
- Very proficient in Revit, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- Experience in millwork detailing and finish scheduling
- Knowledge of the Building Codes