We are hiring an Architect Level III Staff and are seeking a highly motivated, self-directed candidate with 8+ years of experience to perform throughout all phases of architectural work from concept through construction documents and administration. Candidates should have an exceptional design sense and excellent organization and communication skills to work efficiently and independently to produce high-quality work in a fast-past environment.
- Professional degree in Architecture (license preferred)
- Background in Classicism (preferred)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in residential architecture
- Experience and working knowledge in residential zoning, design, bidding, construction document and administration, and building codes
- Proficient in current AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Knowledge in Sketch-up (preferred)
We offer competitive salaries, health and dental insurance, 401k & Roth 401k plan with 3% contribution, and continuing education.