Job description and qualification:
Our work, size, location, benefits package and interactive design approach allows for unique learning and growth opportunities.
We have family friendly flexible schedules, good medical, education benefits as well as others. In need of a shorter or reverse commuting - we are located in Concord Center, served by commuter rail & free parking at the office. Connect with us!
Our teams are smaller allowing each individual to develop their own design abilities, interpersonal skills, independent thinking and leadership all with mentoring support.
• 1 - 7 years office experience
• Curiosity and desire to learn
• Design and graphic skills
• Working towards or have a Bachelor or Masters of Architecture
• Working towards licensure
• LEED and Sustainability knowledge interest
• ArchiCAD and/or Revit proficient - BIM and Virtual Building development