Who we are:
Jill Neubauer Architects is an 11-person collaborative residential architecture firm located in Falmouth (Cape Cod) in a historic barn. It is a lively office with personality and heart. JNA staff work together to create expansive contemporary new homes as well as renovations. Interiors are fully detailed. We have also developed an aesthetic, energy-efficient affordable housing prototype, supporting a regional social need of a neglected housing market. We are committed to sustainable design, materials, and business practices. Our office culture supports the balance of work and family/life in a dog-friendly environment.
JNA’s work has received multiple industry awards and has been widely published including Boston Home, Boston Globe, Design New England, New England Home, Cape Cod Magazine, Residential Design, At Home on Cape Cod, Ocean Home, Cape Cod View, Country Living, and Martha’s Vineyard Magazine. Jill was named one of five Mentors in Design by Design New England in 2018.
About the position:
- Coordinate all phases and aspects of multiple small to large-scale custom residential projects.
- Prepare strategic plans for project success, working with Principal on design direction.
- Coordinate all project efforts—administrative, technical, and communication—to ensure the most efficient execution of assigned projects.
- Interpret, organize, execute, and coordinate assignments, finished plans and specifications, and materials.
- Provide oversight of bringing the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion.
- Serve as lead in supporting the client and contractor relationships to ensure client satisfaction.
- Establish teams needed to perform the work efficiently and effectively.
- Manage and mentor less experienced staff.
- Monitor client budgets and prepare fee estimates, schedules, and programs.
- This position provides opportunity for long-term growth.
What we are looking for in you:
- Organized and can manage complex projects
- Strong management experience
- Revit-proficiency preferred
- Drive and collaborative spirit
- Excited to expand and share your professional skills in a supportive environment
- Enjoy interfacing with clients and have strong communication skills
- 10+ years of experience
- Bachelors degree in Architecture from accredited program (Master’s degree preferred)
- High-end, wood-frame construction experience
- Single-family, residential design experience with $1M-$10M homes (preferred)
- Registered Architect (preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Full Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Matching Gift Plan