BH+A is currently staffing for a variety of new projects and we are interested in individuals of all levels and abilities. These projects include senior centers and multi-generational community centers, multi-family affordable housing, elderly and disabled affordable housing, multi-family mixed use developments, restoration and adaptive reuse, and public recreation facilities.
- Uses Revit software to create full-scale and detailed designs of buildings and interiors from an architect’s sketches and develops documentation from concept drawings.
- Integrates building codes and regulations and determines how they will affect architectural designs.
- Organize and coordinate outside consultants such as structural, electrical, and mechanical disciplines. Incorporate consultants’ requirements into architectural drawings.
- Draws plans and details for buildings, and structures based on direction provided by design team leaders.
- Visits jobsite to gather data needed to complete designs.
- Working with an architect, assist with construction administration, contracts, and other documents required for individual projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Revit knowledge is required. Ability to use CAD software and other architectural drafting tools desired
- Excellent graphic skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills for clear communication with team members and consultants.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required, Master’s degree in architecture preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of related experience required.