The Senior Technical Architect will be responsible for developing, designing, and detailing primarily exterior façade and building systems for community centers and multi-family housing. Projects may be major renovations, adaptive reuse or new construction.
- Assists with technical specifications and prepares project façade details.
- Prepares and presents exterior façade system designs, detailing system specifications.
- Integrates engineering, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC considerations.
- Prepares scale drawings or assists/mentors junior staff.
- Performs construction administration in part or in whole.
- Exterior building envelope and code expertise required
- Revit skills highly desired but not required
- Ability to follow through tasks, detailed oriented and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written skills for clear and effective communication
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Ten(10) to fifteen(15) years of relevant experience preferred.
- Active licensure required