We are seeking a person with strong technical, design and production skills to work on a variety of project types – ranging from multifamily housing to transit stations, institutional and educational facilities, commercial projects and adaptive reuse projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the industry.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills and technical knowledge.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to foster a positive team environment.
- Proven leadership from the design and documents phases through construction administration.
- Strong and positive client management skills.
- Proficiency with Auto CADD, Sketchup and Revit (required).
- A solid professional work ethic and good organizational skills.
Qualified candidates must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture.