We are seeking highly motivated and talented designers to join our collaborative team. If you are someone with a great eye for graphics and design we offer you an excellent opportunity to develop your skills, work with an enthusiastic team of people, and make a positive impact in your community. We would like to fill the position immediately to handle multiple residential scale projects. We offer competitive compensation, health, dental, vision, FSA, 401k and flexible work schedule. Full or Part-time employment opportunities. Our office is accessible to public transportation.
- Must be completely proficient in Revit and familiar with using it for the development of construction works in a professional setting.
- Demonstrated experience working through all design phases from Schematic Design to Construction Documentation.
- Ability to take direction and collaborate with others; flexibility.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative and have experience with 3D software.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Positive attitude and independently motivated with good time management skills.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture.
- Students and recent graduates are considered based on experience.
- 2-6 years’ working experience