BBB is seeking an Architectural Designer to join our Cultural, Institutional and Educational studio in our Boston office to work on a variety of projects at all stages of the design and construction process. In addition to the experience and skills listed below, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an interest in working in existing buildings, a strong design sense with technical grounding, and an ability to contribute to a creative process to develop innovative design concepts and solutions.
- 1 to 3 years of experience (license not required).
- 1 year of internship experience.
- Professional degree in Architecture.
- Full-time, entry-level professional performing basic architectural assignments.
- Undertakes a variety of assignments requiring the application of standard architectural techniques for small projects or selected segments of a larger project--under close supervision.
- Performs design layouts and features, which require researching, compiling, and recording information for assigned project work.
- Adheres to time constrains established by others, estimates own time to complete smaller tasks, and notifies others if time conflicts arise or if unable to meet deadlines.
- Developing and refining drafting and presentation techniques conforming to office guidelines.
- Developing graphic, oral and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of design technology software including BIM.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements through BBB's Careers Page on www.BeyerBlinderBelle.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Beyer Blinder Belle is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.