We are looking for a skilled architect with experience in all phases of architectural design and construction administration. The ideal candidate is driven by curiosity and a desire to build. We expect you to have strong design skills, a deep technical knowledge, and demonstrated experience working closely with colleagues and clients, consultants, and contractors. You also have the capacity to work independently, collaboratively, and can lead when needed.
This is a full-time position. Digital fluency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite is required. Strong graphic and interpersonal presentation skills are also essential. Ultimately, we seek a person looking for responsibility, professional growth, and advancement.
Responsibilities are wide-ranging. You will:
- Meet with clients, help determine needs and requirements.
- Develop project proposals and present at interviews.
- Research and establish project feasibility:
- Space programming
- Existing Conditions Assessment
- Regulatory Research
- Concept Design and Scope definition
- Cost estimates and Implementation
- Manage design projects from concept development through completion.
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents.
- Coordinate construction administration process.
- Coordinate finishes and furniture.
- Manage project teams and collaborate with other design and construction professionals.
- Provide support and mentorship to less experienced colleagues.