The Jones Payne Group (Jones Payne) is hiring mid-level design professionals looking to cultivate their skills in our Boston office. The ideal candidate is a Level II or Level III architect interested in taking their career to the next level. Our Boston office is intimate, fast-paced, and works on a mix of public sector projects for architecture and noise markets. What does that mean for you? You will be part of a collaborative team that works on a variety of different project types from start to finish AND you will have the opportunity to run your own projects.
Architectural designers who are interested should have a strong desire to learn and be capable of working collaboratively and independently. The ideal candidate will have an interest in repairing and renovating existing structures with a few new construction projects mixed in.
Who are we? Jones Payne is a national firm comprised of three core practice areas: facility architecture, noise mitigation, and information management. Our work typically focuses on extending and repurposing the life of the built environment. Visit our website to learn more www.jonespayne.com.
What makes us different?
- Satisfied Employees. Many of our employees have worked with us for decades.
- Smaller architectural team. Brings variety and opportunity to your day.
- We make a difference. Our projects positively impact the communities we serve.
- Team oriented. We lean on each for our collective knowledge, skills, and expertise.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work under the direction of Principals and designated project managers.
- Be mentored by a colorful team of seasoned architects and project managers.
- Be provided assistance with NCARB’s AXP program.
- Have your hand in all phases of the project including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration.
- Rapidly develop your architectural resume
- Use emerging technologies
- A professional degree in architecture.
- 6+ years of professional experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment and handle multiple projects at once
- Project coordination experience with strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to mentor aspiring architects
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Bluebeam.
- Desire to learn.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or Dynamo is a plus
- Sustainability and/or LEED accreditation experience is a plus.
- Licensure is a plus.
Preference will be given to U.S. citizens and residents local to the Boston area or who can easily relocate. No visa sponsorship is available.
Our benefits include health insurance, generous paid time off, 401(k) employer match, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending and health savings accounts, disability and life insurance, and assistance for continuing education. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should include a resume and cover letter.
Jones Payne is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
Jones Payne verifies COVID-19 vaccination as part of our hiring process.