About This Position
Genesis is looking to grow with top talent who want to make a difference in the world. Ranked #5 in Pharmaceutical Design by ENR magazine, we’re designing and constructing facilities that are advancing worldwide health.
Genesis might be a great fit for you, if:
- You enjoy problem-solving and discovering creative, effective solutions.
- You’re looking for a company that values and promotes professional and personal growth and development.
- You enjoy the details of great design and know that anything worth doing is worth doing well.
- You think on your feet and seek the “a-ha!” moments that come from team collaboration.
- You’re motivated and driven to help us, and our clients, make a difference in the world!
What You Will Do
Genesis, a growing firm specializing in the Life Science market with established clients while still building relationships with new incubator startups, recently opened a Greater Boston office in Medford, MA (within walking distance of Wellington T Station [Orange Line]) and are looking for an experienced Project Manager with the ability to run a project from design through construction administration. Our clients range from bio pharma, bio tech, and manufacturing facilities. Depending on your experience, you may be reporting to a senior lead, while also mentoring and training those with less experience. You may also be managing your own, smaller projects from the start. In short, you will have the opportunity to contribute from the moment you step in.
- BArch or MArch
- 8+ years of experience
- Proficiency in Revit software
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- A team approach and mentality
- Professional registration or on the path and almost there!
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industries
- Ability to lead teams and mentor staff
- Client facing individual with ability to run meetings
- Understanding of project proposals, contracts, and oversight to project budget
- Ability to coordinate with MEP/FP, structural, and other consultants
- Review and understand construction budgets
- Represent the firm in a professional manner at industry and networking events
About Genesis AEC:
Since 1996, Genesis AEC – an award-winning consulting, architecture, engineering, construction management, and CQV firm – has helped life sciences companies usher in the next generation of life-saving therapies, treatments, and technologies. Whether it’s providing AE support for existing sites; commissioning, validation, and qualification for specific processes or equipment; or turnkey design-build solutions, our team blends sound science and technical expertise with quality and safety to deliver unparalleled results.
At Genesis, we believe that employing a diverse workforce is a key element of our success, and we hire based on experience and skills. We welcome applications irrespective of race, national origin, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or other legal protected status.