About This Position
As a Student Intern at DiMella Shaffer, you will work collaboratively as a part of a high functioning, team delivering design excellence across a variety of markets. The team is responsible for balancing quality, creativity, and functionality while working to exceed client goals. Through design, management, detailing, and communication, the Student Intern will help our community create inspiring places for people to live, learn, work, and play.
DiMella Shaffer could be right for you if:
- You are eager to contribute to and support a design team.
- You want to develop your design skills. You are willing to listen to critique, digest feedback, and hop back in the game.
- You are passionate about beautiful, high-performance environments for people.
- You don't know everything, but you are eager to learn more.
Things we value, but are not required to apply:
- In pursuit of a professional degree, or recently obtained professional degree
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphics software
- Proficiency in Revit
- Expertise in Sketch-Up/Lumion
Things you might work on during your internship:
- Document design and/or technical ideas generated by others
- Revise documents under guidance of others
- Assist in the preparation of presentations including drawings, renderings, reports
- Maintain submittal/CA logs
DiMella Shaffer is curious about you:
- Who / What is your biggest influence?
- How do you like to spend you time outside of work?
- What do you hope to achieve or learn?
- Why did you choose a career in design?
How To Apply
Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio through our website