We are expanding our signature commercial buildings and collaborating with associated international design architects. You will be hands on with architects who are dedicated to design excellence.
We are seeking an experienced technical architect with expertise in exterior envelope design to lead our cladding coordination.
· 10+ yrs’ in large-scale commercial development with complex cladding systems.
· Provide strong technical/construction methodology and detailing support.
· Have delivered unique building envelope construction (facades, roofing, waterproofing) document packages that satisfy both the aesthetic and technical needs of a project.
· Have experience in “Design Assist” process, coordinating with construction manager and fabricator.
· Have experience coordinating with other trades such as Structure and MEP.
· The ability to produce high quality coordinate drawings coupled with solid Revit skills.
· Understanding Building and Energy Code.
· Experience with complex geometry.
· Team player that is willing to mentor and learn.
· Leading the coordination with the design architects and providing guidance on technical and code related matters and working to distill the critical design intent elements.
· Leading the coordination effort between the consultants and both assessing and incorporating the work of related specialist contractors.
· Communicating with the client, general contractor and participate in regular cost analysis and VE.
· Producing construction documents for the building envelope.
Our culture encourages team members to interact, collaborate, and socialize – working hard on high-quality projects while encouraging a work-life balance that we believe creates better design and buildings. We value our staff as our best asset and maintain a culture that supports creative, thought-leading design solutions.
Contribute to our diverse, multi-cultural and LGBTQ-friendly workplace. We value candidates who offer design creativity, problem-solving and analytical thinking, and collaborative and strong interpersonal skills.
Arrowstreet is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer a competitive benefits package and excellent opportunity for advancement.