CMC is looking for qualified designers. Our company specializes, in design-build construction where designers and construction personnel work together. We are looking for individuals who excel in AutoCAD, Revit and modeling software. We are located 10 miles south of Boston in Quincy, MA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field.
- Enrollment in NCARB AXP preferred, but not required.
- Interest in problem solving and designing buildings with a high level of complexity.
- Ability to work simultaneously across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong critical thinking skills, excellent time management and a passion for growth.
- Experience utilizing Revit and AutoCAD in a professional setting.
- Work with Project Captains and Architects to develop designs and construction documentation.
- Research and specify products and materials to achieve design goals.
- Assist Project Captains and Architects with submittal, shop drawing and RFI review during construction administration.
- Complete site visits during all phases of design and construction including, but not limited to, existing building documentation, on-site meetings with owners, and construction site visits.
- Some travel is required.
- Good written and oral communication skills, effective time management, resourcefulness and leadership ability are required.