Jones Whitsett Architects, a western Massachusetts firm specializing in education, civic and cultural buildings, is seeking a Level 1 or Level 2 Intermediate Architect with 3 – 10 years experience.
Located in Greenfield, MA, JWA is a deeply collaborative firm dedicated to improving the built environment of Western Massachusetts. We specialize in K12 education projects but also are growing our housing and net-zero institutional portfolio. We strive for a healthy and productive work/life balance. We offer a competitive benefits package with parental leave, flexibility and paid federal holidays.
The ideal candidate has strong Design Development, Construction Document and Construction Administration experience – preferably in a public procurement environment.
- Strong graphic and design sensibilities.
- Demonstrable competence with Revit.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time-management skills and initiative.
- The ability to work collaboratively and respectfully in a diverse, team environment.
- Open-minded and detail oriented.