Anthony D. Paprocki Architecture, is seeking a talented, full-time architectural designer and project architect to join our growing team on Boston’s North Shore. Our practice offers the opportunity to work with a wide range of innovative and challenging clients - developing great space for research and life sciences, higher education, commercial uses, and private residences – in the context of a small, close-knit team of professionals. We’re looking for creative individuals who are interested in engaging in all phases of project development, as well as supporting all aspects of the practice, and are eager to continue to develop their professional skills as part of an engaging and agile project team. As a designer with our practice, you will support design and documentation efforts on multiple projects, working from design inception to final completion to help nurture client relationships and to maintain and advance the high design standards of ADP Architecture.
Candidates should have:
- Professional Architectural Degree (Master of Architecture Preferred)
- 3-8 years experience working in a professional architectural office
- Proficient in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Innovative design skills, curiosity, and creative thinking
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with clients/consultants
- Experience developing contract documents and presentation graphics
- Laboratory and Higher Education project experience desirable, but not required
ADP Architecture is located in Marblehead, MA serving clients throughout the Boston Metro area. Visit our website at architecture-adp.com for additional information.