We currently have an opening for an Architectural Designer with 1-3 years of experience. The ideal candidate will have graduated from an architectural degree program, or working toward completing a degree. We are looking for a highly motivated individual looking to advance in their career. We place a strong emphasis on mentoring individuals who are working through the IDP and looking to become registered. The position will require involvement in all project phases and the opportunity to work on large and small-scale projects. Other qualifications include the following:
- Ability to participate in a team environment;
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills and experience with design presentation programs such as sketch-up;
- Good design, verbal, and written skills;
- Ability to accurately field survey;
- Knowledge of putting together a set of construction documents;
- Ability to quickly and competently makes changes to documents;
- Strong work ethic.
The firm is in the North End, a vibrant area of Boston convenient to public transportation, numerous restaurants, entertainment venues and services. We pride ourselves on fostering a motivating and positive work environment. We offer a competitive benefits package, including 401k and profit sharing plan.