We are looking for a recent graduate ideally with some experience working as an architectural designer. The ideal candidate is driven by curiosity and a desire to build. We expect you to have strong design skills, and presentation, analytic, and graphics abilities. Digital fluency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite is required. You'll have the capacity to work independently and collaboratively, and you are likely to work on a wide range of projects from start to finish.
Responsibilities will also be wide-ranging. On larger projects, you will assist and support the principal and colleagues with the following:
- Project proposals and presentations
- Project Feasibility Studies that include:
- Space programming
- Existing Conditions Assessment
- Regulatory Research
- Concept Design and Scope definition
- Cost estimates and Implementation
- Management of design projects from concept development through completion.
- Preparation of drawings, specifications, and construction documents.
- Coordination of construction administration process.
- Coordination of finishes and furniture.
- Collaboration with other design and construction professionals.
On smaller projects, you will assume responsibility for the above tasks, working directly with the principal.