R E Dinneen Architects & Planners, Inc.,
a widely recognized architectural and interior design firm, has an immediate opening for a talented and versatile Project Architect. Specializing in the Life Sciences, Academic and Corporate Interiors, our focus is to be a partner in our clients’ success through the disciplined and creative application of our vast experience to create projects of lasting value.
- 15+ years post graduate experience;
- Architectural Registration & LEED certification preferred;
- Prior successful experience managing medium sized teams;
- Revit and/or AutoCAD skills and experience with various design presentation programs;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to self-motivate;
- Knowledge and understanding of Building and Accessibility Codes.
- Experience with design of scientific research labs and building renovations a real plus;
- Demonstrated client communication and client retention skills.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Working with a firm Principal, and maintaining client and consultant communication;
- Participating in business development and marketing the firm’s services;
- Participating in programming and the development of design concepts;
- Managing the preparation of construction documents and project deliverables;
- Coordinating the consultant team and integrating their work with ours;
- Reviewing the work of junior staff;
- Maintaining quality control;
- Managing the project schedule and staffing requirements;
- Leading construction administration services;
In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of the Architectural Design process and be flexible to work on large and small-scale projects. R E Dinneen offers a competitive benefits package, including a 401k plan, and profit sharing plan. Salary will be commensurate with talent and experience.