LDa is seeking an Architectural Project Manager to join our creative team!
- Working collaboratively with LDa Principals and design teams, serve as Project Manager for projects ranging in size and type
- Mentor junior staff members
- Support the firm’s marketing and business development efforts
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent organization, attention-to-detail, and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creative problem-solving
- Strong client relationship/interpersonal skills
Experience & Education
- 3-10 years of architectural work experience
- Residential design experience required; Multi-family, commercial, and institutional design experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree
LDa offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience), excellent benefits, and a strong office culture. We believe that our people are our greatest asset and recognize the importance of providing opportunities for learning, community engagement and service, and—last but not least—fun. LDa is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace.
For additional job opportunities at LDa, please visit our website.
Our office is currently in Cambridge, MA but will be moving to the South End in Boston in Spring 2022.