Bruner/Cott Architects is seeking new architectural design staff to join our mid-sized practice in Boston, MA. Our collaborative design practice strives to create thoughtful client-oriented design solutions, transform place, and enhance the human experience while respecting the natural environment. We are driven by design excellence and an active commitment to a sustainable future. We have been recognized as an AIA New England 2018, 2019, and 2020 Emerging Professional Friendly Firm.
Candidates should clearly demonstrate:
- 4-7 years of experience
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, and other 3D modeling programs
- an ability to work collaboratively
- a strong sense of design and building technology expertise
- commitment to and expertise with a high level of sustainable design thinking
- ability to communicate visually and verbally
- a professional degree in Architecture; demonstrated progress on path to licensure recommended
This position is hybrid, but will require in-office and on-site presence, so candidates should be local to Boston or willing to relocate.