Who we are:
Celebrating our 25th year in 2019, Jill Neubauer Architects is a 9-person collaborative residential architecture firm located in Falmouth (Cape Cod) in a historic barn. It is a lively office with personality and heart. All JNA staff work together to create expansive contemporary new homes as well as renovations. Interiors are fully detailed. We have developed an aesthetic, energy-efficient affordable housing prototype, supporting a regional social need, while redefining the aesthetic of a neglected housing market. We are committed to sustainable design, materials, and business practices. Our office culture supports the balance of work and family/life, and we have two office dogs on staff.
JNA’s work has been featured in several magazines including Boston Home, Boston Globe, Design New England, New England Home, Cape Cod Magazine, Residential Design, At Home on Cape Cod, Ocean Home, Cape Cod View, Country Living, and Martha’s Vineyard Magazine. Jill was named one of five Mentors in Design by Design New England in 2018.
About the position:
- Assist Architecture staff with development of interior design solutions, research.
- Works under the direction of architecture staff and interior designer.
- Researches interior design solutions including developing schematic as well as construction drawings for built-ins, cabinetry, kitchens, furniture, and electrical plans.
- Researches finishes, materials, colors, maintains resource library.
- Supports presentations for client meetings with renderings, Power Point as well as boards.
What we are looking for in you:
- Revit-proficiency required
- Organized and can manage complex projects
- Drive and collaborative spirit
- Excited to expand and share your professional skills in a supportive environment
- Take initiative and eager to learn
- Like interfacing with clients and have strong communication skills
- 1+ years of experience
- Revit-proficiency preferred
- Bachelors degree in Architecture from accredited program (Master’s degree preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Medical insurance
- Retirement plan