We are seeking an architectural designer with both design and production skills. Urban design experience is a plus. The ideal candidate is planning a path towards licensure and will work with experienced professionals on a variety of project types – ranging from multifamily housing to transit stations; institutional and educational facilities; commercial, adaptive reuse and urban design projects.
Qualified applicants will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the industry.
- Demonstrated design and graphic skills, and an interest in urban design.
- Strong communications and presentation skills required.
- Proficiency with Auto CADD, Sketchup and Revit required.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team setting and contribute to a positive work environment.
- A desire to be mentored and learn from highly experienced, award-winning professionals.
Qualified candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Architecture.