Rauhaus Freedenfeld & Associates (rfa) is a dynamic mid-sized architecture, planning, and interior design firm with offices in Boston, MA and Laguna Hills, CA. The firm boasts talented design teams that provide services for commercial, hospitality, and residential clients and, additionally, is an award-winning, published leader in the unique discipline of animal care design. Licensed and regularly practicing in nearly every state in the U.S. as well as internationally, rfa translates each client’s needs into responsive, extraordinary architecture.
rfa currently seeks a qualified and eager candidate to join its central Boston office. The ideal candidate will be a proven project manager who possesses a balance of technical and creative experience, curiosity and passion for making great buildings, and a professional work ethic.
- Managing medium-sized project teams through all phases of project development
- Directing the work of junior staff and mentoring them through the IDP process
- Directing and managing consultant teams on complex projects with aggressive schedules
- Preparing zoning/building code analyses and site feasibility studies and effectively communicating with zoning/code officials to clarify regulations at each phase of the project
- Managing and participating in the preparation of construction documents and other project deliverables
- Performing construction administration services and maintaining effective communications with all team members
- Maintaining office standards and quality control protocols
- Architectural registration
- LEED accreditation preferred
- 7-10 years of work experience in an architecture firm
- Significant experience working directly with clients, consulting engineers, and contractors
- Proficiency in REVIT
- Proficiency in Bluebeam
- Experience maintaining web-based project scheduling and management platforms
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented management and project development approach
- Medical, municipal, and/or multi-unit residential project development experience preferred
rfa places a high value on developing long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with staff, offering competitive benefits packages and an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement through avenues of continuing education (such as “lunch and learn” presentations) and hands-on mentorship. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Rauhaus Freedenfeld & Associates, LLP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.