Rauhaus Freedenfeld & Associates, LLP (rfa) is a dynamic mid-sized architecture, planning, and interior design firm with offices in Boston, MA and Laguna Hills, CA. Talented design teams provide services for commercial, hospitality, and residential clients. In addition, the firm is an award-winning, published leader in the unique discipline of animal care design. Licensed and regularly practicing in nearly every state in the U.S. as well as internationally, rfa translates each client’s needs into responsive, extraordinary architecture.
rfa is currently seeking a qualified and eager candidate to join the central Boston office. The ideal candidate will be a proven architect who possesses a balance of technical and creative experience, curiosity and passion for making great buildings, and a solid professional work ethic.
- Contributing to the development of project designs
- Contributing to client presentations and participating in job meetings at all stages of development
- Modeling construction documents both independently and working with junior staff
- Coordinating the work of consulting engineers and specialty design disciplines
- Developing lighting, door hardware, and equipment packages
- Performing construction administration services
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Architectural registration is a plus
- 4-8 years of work experience with an architect
- Proficiency in Revit (construction documents, manipulating families, and renderings)
- Solid computer skills: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Bluebeam (Enscape is a plus)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented project development approach
- Medical, hospitality, or municipal design and/or documentation experience is a plus
rfa places a high value on developing long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with staff, offering competitive benefits packages and an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement through avenues of continuing education (such as “lunch and learn” presentations) and hands-on mentorship. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Rauhaus Freedenfeld & Associates, LLP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.